Monday, February 20, 2006


bunch of sicko's
Well, if me being sick wasn't enough, the dogs are also feeling the blues. Nooker, who occasionally has seizures, had a seizure this morning. She was kind of stumbling around and Ginger thought she was playing. So I put Gingi Pants ( her nickname because she wears the pants in the family, and being part weiner dog, she looks like she could be wearing pants!) in her kennel and layed down with Nooker until she was feeling better. NO sooner had I put Nooker outside to get some fresh air, comotion is coming from the kennel and Ginger is throwing up! I open the door and start consoling my puppy, who is quite new to these queesy feelings, and she throws up again! My poor puppies. Poor me. Now, the three of us are relaxing and not feeling very good :(

" Gingi Long Pants" - her aboriginal name!

A rare occasion- at the cabin Nooker actually let me take her picture!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I hope that you are feeling better soon, Heather.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

rough day for you and your family! :( feel better

ali said...

aww has dale caught the sickness yet??